I decided that even though I was following my eating plan, I was feeling pretty full most of the time and I was still snacking quite a bit. I just knew deep down that even though I was eating low carb, I was overeating.
It was very hard to admit this to myself. I jumped back on to myfitnesspal and entered in that I am sedentary and wanting to lose 2 pounds a week. Setting my preferences to that setting would give me the minimum number of calories to eat to lose weight without going into starvation mode.
I couldn't believe how many times I went to have a nibble of this, a bite of that, or a little extra of this. I tracked and measured everything I ate. I even went to dinner when my parents were in town, and consumed an 870 calorie Costco chocolate covered ice cream bar. I tracked all my activity and reigned in on my snacking and guess what:
I lost 2.5 pounds this week!!!!
I know it wasn't a fluke. I know that my efforts are paying off. I don't think these results were water weight or fake weight, or anything like that. I really think I have been eating too many calories. Bottom line.
Here's to another week of 1200 calories, and minimal carbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment