Blog Archive

Friday, June 1, 2012

My hoarders house.

Dear readers of spandex forever,

I apologize in advance for any trauma that you may experience by viewing these photos. If you need to seek professional help after viewing these photos, I cannot be held responsible.

Week 2 of P90X is complete. I've been getting up to work out with Amy J each day before work. Dan warns me that I my put our friendship in jeopardy if I continue to wake her up against her will to do push ups, but so far she's been a great sport.

I am trying to build some more muscle and I think it's working. I can also comfortably button a pair of jeans that have not been comfortable for about 5 months. I have been keeping the button closed with a rubber band around the button, kind of like a pregnant lady, 'cept I ain't pregnant! I'm just inventive?

Psyched about losing the rubber band button thing on my jeans, so I'll quit rambling and post some "inspirational photos"

Embracing my sweat

Just getting my yoga on

My hoarders house and me in the morning as I head out the door. anyone want some free plastic totes? come get them so they aren't in my doorway waiting to be taken to D.I.

My true self post P90X. Why do I have a sick feeling that this photo is ending up on the world wide web on some FML forum?       



2 comments:

  1. Love this post! :) You crack me up. I LOVE your t-shirt, where'd ya get it?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally need a shirt like that! Oh, and that last picture is how I look before and after P90X! Have you tried Insanity?!! It is a KILLER!!!! Way to go! Keep it up! I'm struggling, but you have given me some motivation today. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete