I promise I'm exercising, I just haven't made time to upload all my sweet pictures.
Here are the pictures of my Monday and Tuesday workouts- Monday was slogging (remember, slow jogging?) Tuesday was some P90X2 action in the living room.
Love Slogging!!! I totally slogged 3 miles the other day without walking!! That was a first ever for me! I have a 5k on the 19th so I hope I can do it again. But I weigh the most I have in 2 years right now! I just don't get it. But that is my motivation to keep going. If this is what I'm like when I do this, what would happen if I stopped?!!! I don't think I want to know. :) You should totally do the Deseret News 10K in July. I would do it again, but I have to be down that Friday for a wedding, and my little girl is showing her bunny in the fair on Thursday and the Race in Tuesday...but we should find a race together! Love you!
Steph I love your guts and miss them too. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove Slogging!!! I totally slogged 3 miles the other day without walking!! That was a first ever for me! I have a 5k on the 19th so I hope I can do it again. But I weigh the most I have in 2 years right now! I just don't get it. But that is my motivation to keep going. If this is what I'm like when I do this, what would happen if I stopped?!!! I don't think I want to know. :) You should totally do the Deseret News 10K in July. I would do it again, but I have to be down that Friday for a wedding, and my little girl is showing her bunny in the fair on Thursday and the Race in Tuesday...but we should find a race together! Love you!
ReplyDeleteGood for you girl! Never give up!! YOU are my inspiration!!! Miss you much and love you more!!
ReplyDelete