I love all your comments!! They really inspire me. They remind me how blessed I am to have friends who care about me. I really do love you all. I know many of you are on your very own personal journey and sometimes it feels like you never get anywhere. I am so lucky to have you all as friends.
I really am the busiest I've been in awhile. I have been making my workouts a priority but I haven't been making blogging about them a priority. I figure it's the workout that matters, not the photo!
I still take a photo when I exercise if I have my phone with me. Here are a few more pictures of my workouts as of late. As a side note, I can't bring myself to do videos anymore!!
I can't wait until I work from home because then I won't have to get up so early to workout and I think I'll have a little more excitement about biking after work and doing my strength training DVD's.
 |
| This is how you use your arms as a sports bra |
 |
| CRAPPY photo, but getting my stretch on at sugarhouse park |
 |
| Good morning 6:30AM. |
 |
| LOVE the view of my runs on my private country road. |
 |
| Get 'er Done! |
Agh! I need to go running. I love the footpaths here, but nothing beats running in the mountains with those views! :) You're doing great Steph!
ReplyDeleteJealous! I have a crappy 2 mile subdivision run, or a 4mile busy country type run for options. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete