Blog Archive

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blank

Again I sit here wondering what in the world to type about. This is how my day goes- I eat a medifast meal, then another, then another, then another, then dinner, then another meal. The end. I really can't complain about my eating program right now because it is simple, fast, and easy. I really can't complain about losing weight either. I have cravings every now and then and occasionally I eat a few too many condiments but overall I would say I am doing pretty dang awesome on this program.

I have decided that I am not a "shake" kind of person. Medifast offers a wide variety of food options like soup, bars, pancakes, oatmeal, pudding, "soft serve," beverages, etc. but I am NOT loving shakes anymore. I make them and they are tasty but honestly they aren't my thing. Sometimes I'll put one in a mug and try to drink it while I"m teaching and it just doesn't work out.

I am excited that I exercised pretty hard this week. I am ready after this week to get back into a routine because my brother has invited me to participate in a sprint triathlon in April. AHH!!! I hope I have some more weight off by then because running 3 miles in this body would take me FOREVER. I could do it, but it would suck.

I am so sore from my workout that I did with my "fat blast" class at the rec center. It's kind of a biggest loser type of competition and the personal trainer is incredible. She is so spunky and full of energy and she knows what she's talking about. We did full body strength training and I didn't know my glute muscles were capable of such pain! It feels good to feel the burn.

I have noticed that my weight has got a little stagnant this week and I'm not sure if it's because it's my time of the month or because I need to exercise. We'll see. I know I'm still adjusting to the program and it's only been 3 weeks but it is frustrating when the scale is stuck. We've all been there. We'll see how it goes on Saturday! Staying positive though.

1 comment: