Thursday, November 18, 2010
meat that wiggles is gross
I have my mom in town tonight and she took Dan and I to Applebee's. I really contemplated ordering something off their weight watchers menu but then I remembered that every time I've ordered a WW menu item I've been disappointed. Instead I remembered I saved all my calories for tonight and ordered a riblet basket. This was a huge mistake. I have fears of meat that are covered in sauce and this were wiggly and fatty and gross. The fries were delicious and I enjoyed them thoroughly and enjoyed the company and conversation. I didn't eat food that I didn't like even though it was "free" and that was big for me. I didn't come home feeling stuffed and I would like to say that is progress for me. Usually restaurant eating leads to major over eating even if the food isn't that great. I worked out really hard at Zumba today even though it was hard for me to drag my tired body to the gym but I felt more energized after going which was great. I have almost met my goal. Since I worked out twice on Tuesday and didn't work out on Wednesday I'm wondering if i deserve my journal. Maybe I'll make up for lost time this weekend...hehehe. Well my sweet mom is here visiting so instead of writing any more I'm going to go chat with her. goodnight all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's always fun to have mom around! your mom is so cute!
ReplyDelete