Blog Archive

Friday, November 19, 2010

I ate Cafe Rio. And didn't get stuffed.

So today I spent the day with my mom and Dan and I am a little stressed and sad because I can't find our ipod. I had it on Wednesday and remember using it to find my phone before we left the house and how it's gone. I use that thing all day to track my calories!! I had a rough day trying to find it and clean and sew and get ready for our weekend get away. My mom took me to dinner/lunch and we went to cafe rio. I enjoyed my pork salad and ate until I was full and then just a little more but realized that I had only eaten half the salad. My mom and I got two things to share- a burrito and a salad and I didn't even get to the burrito and between the two of us we still left most of the tortilla in the salad. I used to eat the whole thing! Can you believe that? I think I'm getting used to not feeling stuffed so now I hate the feeling of being stuffed. I'm not going to write much other than the success of the day because I want to spend time with the family. I didn't exercise today...we planned to go for a walk but we just had too much going on. I didn't earn my notebook but making a goal/plan really helped motivate me go work out when I probably would have found an excuse not to which feels really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment