Blog Archive

Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in less than 2 hours and I'm scared out of my mind. I'm a giant wimp with no threshold for pain. I'm also super awkward and for years people have told me I'm the one person they would love to see drunk more than any of their other friends.

This might be my moment of drunk-ness that my friends have all been waiting for. (too bad no one will be there to see it!)

My biggest fear is probably wetting my pants. I have a history of that. The doctor couldn't believe that was a genuine concern of mine. He OBVIOUSLY doesn't know me at all.

Let's hope I make it through this!

My other doctor said, "Think of it as a jump start on your weight loss."

Yeah...let's hope...Halloween/birthday/stress has done a number on me in that department.

Here's to a day filled with dry underwear, no awkwardness, and lots of weight loss.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could be there. ;) Awkward moments are easier to get through with friends. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete