Did I mention it's my rest week? Well it is. During my rest week I have been a tad grumpy, a tad mopey, a tad unmotivated and A LOT stir crazy.
I don't think complete rest week is a good idea for me. I rely on the "high" exercise gives me way too much, even if I'm only going for a 20 minute walk/jog.
I have had more body image issues come back this week because I feel like a fat cow. My body weight has not changed in 3 months but for some reason when I stop working out I feel 20 pounds heavier.
Luckily I took an hour walk this afternoon and I'm feeling SO much better.
I am working from home now and can't wait to start my second round o P90X. I admittedly crashed and burned on their diet plan...it all started when we went to Lagoon.
In my usual fashion I nose dive into the ocean of bad eating habits one night and then spend a week trying to recover. Let me list the things I enjoyed in their fullness during the last week or so:
1. homemade caramels
2. chips and salsa
3. chips and evil dip (evil dip is made with corn, black beans, rotel, tomatoes, mayo, ranch packet, and sour cream0
4. Bacon and blue cheese burger. with fries.
I'll stop there.
SO got a little work to do on my eating habits. Maybe that was contributing to my imaginary 20 pound weight gain?
Until next time, it's back to counting my weight watcher points and starting round 2 of P90X.
No comments:
Post a Comment