I have about 2 minutes to post and since this week is insanely busy this might be the only post for another week.
I have been getting my 2 mile run done in between 26-27 minutes. This is a big accomplishment because the first time I did the route it took me 34 minutes. I have cut out all walking and I can jog the whole route now. Super happy.
I didn't gain or lose this week but stayed exactly the same which I consider a triumph because it seemed to be a week filled with cake. It wasn't even birthday cake, it just seemed to be a cake and pie kind of week. I guess that's what happens when you party hard like I do.
I am all signed up for my first 5K and it's next week so wish me luck. It's on Thanksgiving morning and I am so excited because it was only $20 and it comes with a HOODED SWEATSHIRT. I think I am more excited about the hoodie more than the run.
I also want a sweatsuit with matching sweatpants and hoodie so when I go to teach lessons at 7:15 in the morning I have a comfy "go-to" kind of outfit. Perhaps I can find some matching sweatpants to go with my new awesome 5K sweatshirt that will probably have a turkey on it somewhere.
Ooooh. I am jealous! I want a hooded sweatshirt! I'm so excited for you - a 5K?! You're going to rock it! Go Steph!! :D
ReplyDelete