I hosted a bridal shower tonight and made delicious turkey meatballs from Hungry Girl's 3 ingredient recipe email. You mix pineapple tidbits, crushed tomatoes, and ground turkey together and form them into meatballs. They were pretty tasty! Not my typical meal of choice but it made way way way too many so either I'm throwing a turkey meatball party or sticking them in the freezer. The best part of today was that I didn't overeat at the party. My friend Tricia is so sweet, an angel in fact! One girl brought a giant cheesecake from costco and by the end of the party there was tons left so when no one was listening she said, do you want me to just take this? and I said oh yes, (she totally gets my food issues) and she said ok, I'll just take it home and throw it away so no one gets hurt. What a true friend! She knows any girl with an entire delicious strawberry cheesecake in the house just spells trouble. We then secretly dumped out all the sugary beverages left behind, and threw away all the other food that spelled danger. There was enough healthy food that people brought to keep us full and satisfied and free of guilt which was awesome. Per request of my little brother I'm going to share my favorite recipes that are full of veggies, fiber, and flavor and low in fat and calories. This coming week will be recipe week!
On a side note, I totally farted outloud on the incline bench at the gym while doing sit ups and dan was there holding my feet down and there were 3 ladies about 5 feet away and I'm sure they heard and I just busted up laughing so hard I had to get off the bench...I've made it this far in my life without doing anything humiliating like that at the gym so I guess it was finally my turn to want to disappear from embarassment!
That is so so funny! I go to the gym all the time and I am always so nervous of that happening to me! I will let you know if it ever does:)
ReplyDelete